Town History

Original Town Hall

The Town of Kaukauna was established in 1839 the original building is still intact and can be seen on the property along side the new Town Hall. 


Rustic Roads

Rustic Roads were created by Wisconsin Legislature in 1973 with the Town of Kaukauna containing Rustic Road 53.


To find out more, click below

Genuine Artifacts

This incredible map of the early Town of Kaukauna, or Kaukaulan as it was called, was donated to the Town in August 2017.  This is on display at the Town Hall.